Thursday, July 22, 2010

Change is a good thing!


Blogger has been trying out some fancy new widgets and tools....today I stumbled across this new template called "Picture Window"

and when I did a preview of it - it seemed a good fit to the theme of this journey from that "dark place" to finding the light that comes with living in health, healing, joy and happiness.

So - I'd like to invite you to leave your comments about this change....

is it a "good thing" for you as the readers of this blog

or did you prefer the original layout?

I value your feedback as both my friends and readers...

So

is this theme a keeper?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan! Love the picture window. If you go into advanced, you can actually change the photo in the background. I am loving the new blogger and keep meaning to change mine up! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Christine! You are such a wiz with Blogger stuff! I'd have never known...or at least it would have taken me a realllly long time to find that! Fun stuff!

Kyla said...

love the new look susan keep it up i say :):):)

Unknown said...

Thanks for your feedback Kyla! I'm liking it too - it's growing on me:)