Friday, July 9, 2010

"Ordinary Magic" - Meet Judy at "Zebra Sounds" :)



"Do not tell people how to live their lives. Just tell them stories. And they will figure out how those stories apply to them." ~ Randy Pausch 1960-2008

I've recently stumbled across this blog "Zebra Sounds"...and yes, I am fascinated by the fact that it also has "Zebra" in it's name:)

But mostly I'm fascinated because the author tells such wonderful stories that are wrapped in the simple, beautiful truths of life without sounding the least bit preachy or leaving me feeling as though I sat through yet another lecture on the tenants of life.

Here is a link to a post that held my attention - and spoke gentle volumes about taking that leap...anyway.

And the sense of wonderment and accomplishment that comes with doing so.

I hope you'll drop by for a read and let her know that you came via that "other Zebra blog" :-)

2 comments:

Laura S. said...

I found your blog through Zebra Sounds today! I saw your name and had to click on it because I'm obsessed with zebras and everything zebra striped. The zebra has been my favorite animal ever since I can remember. I have a huge zebra and zebra print collection!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you stopped by Laura! I'm getting to be a bit of "all things zebra" myself! There's some story behind how I came up with the name for my site address....but yes; zebra is way the best thing! Susan:)