Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Inspiration.....Return To Innocence


A friend and member of the Empowering Solutions Community on Facebook shared this with me today....and I wanted to share it with you.




Love (Love, Love)
Devotion (Devotion, Devotion)
Feeling (Feeling. Feeling)
Emotion (Emotion, Emotion)

Don't be afraid to be weak
Don't be too proud to be strong
Just look into your heart my friend
That will be the return to yourself
The return to innocence

The return to innocence

If you want, then start to laugh
If you must, then start to cry
Be yourself don't hide
Just believe in destiny

Don't care what people say
Just follow your own way
Don't give up and use the chance
To return to innocence

That's not the beginning of the end
That's the return to yourself
The return to innocence 
~

It is never too late...


to create your best life. 


Return to you to find your light...


Follow your passion


To discover your purpose...


And there is where we can make sense of that which makes no sense.


With love,


SusanKs


Lyrics from sing365

2 comments:

joy pachowicz (DoraJacina) said...

Its nice to know it's not too late.. I feel I have lost so much time and now I want to get back to doing what I should be doing. I know the Divine Light is in me and feel to lose it someone has to want to..

Unknown said...

@healing_within....I completely understand what you are describing. I felt very similar when I started to "awaken" from the sleep that had kept me prisoner for so long. Its good to hear you are getting back to your passion and finding your way...the light is within us all:)